
That, unfortunately, is what will happen if anybody ever tried doing that.
Just another two more subjects (English Literature plus Chinese) and SPM will be over for me. I originally wanted to only blog after SPM, but I figure that I wouldn't have much time - and there'd be too many things to squeeze into one post. There's no helping it, I can just write and write without even stopping to pause - so I'd better write out anything I want to - right here and right now.
First, a few things to take note -
After the last paper on Wednesday, I'll be flying off to New Zealand, and will be back on the sixteenth of December - a Friday night. So, yeah, if anyone wants to urgently contact me, you can send me a text. Don't bother facebooking me as I most likely won't be accessing it. Somehow no matter how much I publicize to others that I'll be out of the country, many still seem to not realize it - and I end up having pokes and all that shit because they think I'm still in Malaysia.
Wayne had invited me to have some fun at the Comic Fiesta on the eighteenth, but I turned the offer down. Heck, a ten hour plane flight, a lil' bit of jet lag to deal with, and then prom on the nineteenth? I'd be too tired to do anything. Not to mention that after Christmas there'd be loads of outings to go to. Some people would be starting college in January, some would be going overseas, and some would be heading off for NS. The final few weeks of December are going to be quite hectic with a lot of outings.
Actually, if Saphira were to head down from Penang for Comic Fiesta, then I would actually go without any hesitation. But since this dear girl won't be there, well then - there's not much point in me going either. I mean, I love seeing cosplayers and a crowded, enthusiastic atmosphere would be certainly enjoyable - but well, no thanks. I'd rather stay at home and rest over the weekend. Rest a little, play some piano, write some stories, watch some shows, eat some chocolates, catch up with some friends - yeah, I'll say that would be perfect. There's no need to buzz around being the all-perfect socialite. It's tiring being one. There are certain people that I want to meet up with, though. One of them includes Jia Vei, the girl who will be going to England next year. And then there's Zi Shan, and the usual 5S1 mates. I'm not really keen on farewell parties, though.
There are a lot of things I'll be blogging after Christmas, though. First, I haven't even put up the graduation photos here yet. There'll be my NZ trip, prom, and all those little outings. And I'll blog about the stuff that makes me happy - anime, story-writing, all those things. I no longer care what other people think of me when they don't make me happier than these stuff do.
The new camera I have is an Olympus E-PL2. Not your regular Point and Shoot camera, but allows interchangeable lens, manual settings and some really nice art filters. How do I put this? Although it's not as fancy as a Canon, it's good enough for my usage. The last camera I had was an old Nikon hand-me-down, so of course I'm incredibly happy with this new camera. Some may wonder whether I'll even use it at all - in which the answer to that is, yes, I definitely will. Just because I'm too lazy to post photos up doesn't mean I don't use it.
And the new pair of sneakers I've gotten is a Converse. Black, white, with a little red. Two sorts of shoelaces - black and white. Prefer the white ones. The sneakers are of ankle-length. I purposely chose that because...well, because I liked it. Of course they're not really durable for wet seasons and snow, but hey - when you want to look good you can't really care about that. It's not as if I'm totally going to freeze there, though. I have a pair of fur-lined boots that would do just the trick. Jia Vei has bought herself Timberland boots. She claims they look boyish, but I saw the photos and thought they look really rugged, tough and just really cool in essential. The whole idea of going overseas to study is really exciting, and so are the preparations. It's so nice to have someone going through the same thing as me. Well, the health check-ups are an exception of course.
Then I'll have to start clearing up. There are quite a few books that I have to give away, which include the Science stuff. A few juniors have already placed their orders, so that's where they'll go to. What about the letters that I wanted to send to my friends? I haven't even started on anything yet. Everything's just such a mess.
I really, really can't wait for SPM to be over and head over to New Zealand.
Hey, the future looks pretty fun. Who wouldn't want to live in it?
And, oh. I would be opening a new blog soon. By "soon", I mean next January. This blog is about to hit almost a thousand posts soon, I might as well start out with something new. I already have a name for it, and the blog link is already set - I just can't decide on what background to put. Black seems so...how do I put this? It seems so much like the old me. I'm itching to get out of the old skin. We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment